41 Yo with 3 Kids TT

I had been researching TT for some time for many...

I had been researching TT for some time for many scars on my stomach and for sagging skin. I am overweight so I wasn't sure if I would be turned down for my bmi being too high. After much discussion I decided to go ahead with the procedure...and I am so happy I did!!! I have lost 5 inches off of my waist. I feel like a whole new woman. I would say the drains were the worst part but it was just uncomfortable and awkward, not painful. I am now almost 5 mo post op and every day it looks better and better. All of my old scars were removed as well! I could not have asked for a better experience!
Champaign Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kurley and his staff were amazing! From the minute I walked in I felt welcomed and comfortable. They were very honest about the risks involved with the surgery and answered every question and concern that I had. Dr. Kurley was VERY upfront about the expectations I could achieve. The surgery went very well. I am beyond delighted with my results and the care I received.