Botox Did Wonders for Me - Champaign, IL

I have very mobile facial muscles. As a result, I...

I have very mobile facial muscles. As a result, I am very expressive and as a result have wrinkles and creases around my mouth especially. The way Dr. Gutowski was able to strategically inject the botox decreased the movement of the muscles around my mouth preventing deeper creases. I was surprised to see that it also smoothed out the wrinkles and helped give my mouth a more lifted look. I also had some filler and was very pleased with the effect. There were no bumps and everything looked smooth and natural.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I was introduced to Dr. Gutowski through Becky Monson Skin Care. Dr. Gutowski is a gifted and caring professional. He and Becky Monson make a good team and they always make sure that you understand the procedures. They strive to make you comfortable and add humor as well as professionalism. Our community is lucky to have Becky Monson Skin Care and through her Dr. Karol Gutowski.