Amazing Results Using Wirelign - Chalfont, PA

I was lucky enough to have a wirelign system developed...

I was lucky enough to have a wirelign system developed by Dr. Cassalia in Chalfont, PA placed on the back of my upper and lower teeth. As you see my youtube video as well as the photos posted I have crowding in both my upper and lower teeth. The crowding in the lower teeth was more bothersome to me but Dr. Cassalia had a sincere desire to make my smile as beautiful as possible (you can tell he is a perfectionist and I love it!) so I decided to get both my top and bottom teeth wireligned. From the moment I walked into Dr. C's office I felt so welcomed and surrounded by knowledgeable, skilled and professional people. After seeing the amazing before and afters of prior patients It was clear to me that I was committed with going forward with the process of wirelign. Some of Dr. Cassalia's coworkers have gotten wirelign and you will see their beautiful results when you visit the office. It is truly amazing. Check out before and afters at his website. The process of getting the wires placed on my teeth was pretty easy and nothing I wouldn't expect. Photographs we taken, x rays done and then Dr. C had me lie in his chair as he delicately placed wire around each tooth that needed to move in order to correct crookedness and crowding. The process was not too uncomfortable- it felt similar to having braces tightened. He used a light to bond the wire to the teeth which felt warm. When he finished my teeth felt like they had a slight pressure on them. Nothing I couldn't handle...especially since I've had full braces in the past. My next appointment is in 1 moth to reactivate the wire. Judging by the process of the before and afters I looked at I wouldn't be surprised to see some slight movement in my teeth. My treatment plan is for 10 months but in the before and afters there is often movement after just 2 months. Hope that happens! I will keep you updated on pictures, photos and videos about the process. I think Wirelign could be amazing for orthodontics and amazing for my smile. Send me your questions and comments!:)

What Wirelign looks like on Teeth

Just wanted to post some pictures of what Wirelign actually looks like on teeth. I got my wire placed yesterday. The wires are not at all visible on the front of teeth and only slightly visible form the back (I even let my mom look inside my mouth on the backs of my teeth and she couldn't see it)

1 month wirelign update photos

So it's been one month since I had my wires placed and I got them repositioned and tightened 2 days ago. My teeth are already dramatically straighter. I'm pretty thrilled! I'm so happy I went forward with this process. There's still some work to done and Dr. C is going to correct my arches using a special wire he developed but so far I'm supper excited with the results and it's only been a month:) Yay! The results were so dramatic that for a second I forgot which side of my lower teeth originally had the crowding! Lol. I hope people considering other methods get access to this process- it's so great:) send me any questions!

1 month side by side

Just a side by side show 1 month of progress.

Wirelign 2 Month Update

Here is my update at months. I had my wire tightened again earlier this week. I continue to be amazed. My top teeth are now almost completely straight...I am getting prowire at my next visit so that we can start the process of correcting my arches. All in 2 months- invisible, no trays, buttons or braces. I couldn't be happier! See my videos for more details about he process and feel free to send me your questions.
Doylestown Orthodontist

Dr. Cassalia is an extremely skilled and personable orthodontist who has developed and implemented Wirelign for many years. He treats his staff with kindness. He answered all my questions so patiently and he communicates information about procedures very well. I am grateful that I was referred to him and expect us to have a great partnership together as we continue to make my smile more beautiful.