24 , 5'5', 150pounds Breast Augmentation - Coral Gables, FL

I'm from Toronto Canada travelling to Miami, FL...

I'm from Toronto Canada travelling to Miami, FL for a breast augmentation. I've decided CGC cosmetics based on reviews and pricing. I did plenty of research before deciding. Plus I know two females who has had work done there, and they had fantastic results.

My surgery day is September 24th and I'm super nervous but excited at the same. I've wanted breast my whole life, and I'm so happy I'm finally getting them. My body is very shapely and I have a good size butt, so I'm hoping for some big titties to match :)
I was sized once in Toronto at 550ccs but didn't decide to go with that doctor due to the vibe he gave me and his reviews. (Plus the price was like 10k CAD) Lately I've been contemplating if I should go that big. So I might go a few ccs smaller and get 500ccs high profile under the muscle. I searched the real self and Instagram page "mybajourney8155" for similar height, weight and ccs. So I think they will fit me great.

I honestly can not WAIT! 9 more days :)

Ummm?

Not sure what size surgical bra to get . Do I get my size 34b or the size I'm going to be? I guess they will tell me everything at my post-op appointment.

3 days pre-op

Just a visual of my before pictures. I figured it would be helpful. Not sure if I'm a full 34b or a small. But I'm pretty sure one boob is bigger than the other :(

I really love the shape of my titties, so I hope that doesn't change.

YAY

DR. KRAU did an amazing job. Will do full review when I recover.

Day 2

Still swollen , they're still very high as well.

CG Cosmetics

SO.., I would say they have great customer service skills and are very welcoming. BUT it seems like they're all over the place and are pretty bad on timing. I had to go to different floors to do paper work, financial info and sizing. I didn't get to meet my doctor to the day of surgery, which is a little nerve racking. They scheduled my surgery for 9:30am but asked me to be there an HR ahead, but yet when I got there... none of the staff were there yet. They also said if you are late they charge you an extra $300USD.

Anyways, I met DR.Krau around 11am. He came in, gave me his number and marked me with a marker. He was super friendly, spoke great English and made me feel super comfortable. By 11:30 I was in on the table ready for surgery.

Around 2:00pm I woke up in a room with 3 other patients. My body was shaking crazy and I honestly thought I was having a seizure. I tried yelling for a nurse but I lost my voice. Finally a woman came over, dressed me and put me in a wheel chair . She grabbed my mom from the waiting room and took us downstairs to the lobby. That was the end of that.

Overall I would say great customer service , very friendly and great price. BUT very unorganized, they don't give you a lot on information on things and many staff members were hard to understand because of the language barrier.

All I can say is, DR.Krau is amazing . He's confident and I'm very satisfied with his results. If you want more one on one time I suggest going to his other office.

0:09
Video

Day 4

Still sore

Day 6

No more pain. Off all meds.

Two weeks post op

It's been two weeks. My swelling is going down . My breast are dropping. Feeling a lot heavier. I'm kinda wishing I went bigger tho. They look big in photos, but full body. They're not huge ! But I can say they are starting to look natural .

Oh yea. And I'm back to work.

Week 2

Falling in love.

Hey!

Got my first bra from VS. It's 34DDD
it's been 1 month and 7 days. They feel much more jiggly. I love them :)
Miami Plastic Surgeon