I Finally Did It! - Miami, FL

I kinda did this whole thing a little backwards in...

I kinda did this whole thing a little backwards in regards to my pre & post - op post. Lol! I'm 39 years old, 5'5, 137lbs, with three gorgeous kiddos. I felt my breast were always a fairly good size, but three kids, breastfeeding & many years in between gravity took over. My hubby and I threw around the idea of a lift with implants over the years, but never really settled on doing it until earlier this year.

The last three years we have made it our business to eat better, workout more and maintain a health weight. To encourage each other my hubby & I workout 4 -6 times a week and playfully compete. We thought this would be a good time to go for it! We started looking for a PS in the NY and FL areas. Researching our dream boobs and how many CC's, etc. After several consultations in person and via email we decided to go with Dr Ary Karu with CG Cosmetics. I've read nothing but great things about my PS and was excited to book with him.

This process happened so fast. Within 4 1/2 weeks, I paid a deposit to book my surgery date, brought plane tickets and reserve our hotel room. Two weeks later paid the balance in full and the very next week on 19 May we were on our way to FL.

I finally met my surgery corrdinator during my pre-op visit, tried on a few sizes and signed a bunch of paper work. On the evening of 20 May I arrived for my surgery time and had the pleasure of meeting Dr Krau. He is soooo talented, patient and attentive. After looking at a picture of my dream boobs and marking me up he performed a lollipop lift with 600 cc's.

This is only day 2 with my new gurls and my husband and I both are very excited. They look great! He has been doing a wonderful job taking care of me, making sure I take my meds & staying hydrated. The process has been nearly perfect.

I will follow up in few days with pre & post - op pictures. I've been following realself for months and I sincerely appreciate you all for sharing your stories and pictures.

Take care.

Day 3 Update

This is the look I wanted to go for, but on me & my frame.

Deflated, flat and droopy!

Before my BA and Lift pictures

I can't believe It's Done - Day 1

This picture is the day after my BA and Lift at my post - op appointment with Dr Ortega at CG Cosmetics. Dr Krau advised me that he would not be seeing me the day after. I was okay with that, I'm just happy I had his amazing hands working on me. I can't wait to share more pictures in a few days as I start to heal.

I'm itchy at the incision site and burning at times. I'm sure this is normal... I hope.

Day 4 Very Sore!!

Decided to lay off the Percocets. I took my anabiotic's and add 2 extra strength Tylenol instead. I'm really sore. I still feel like something is sitting on my chest or like I've been in a car accident. I took this picture fresh out of the shower (it's amazing what a shower can do) Lol!! Doesn't look like much of a change from day 1.

One Week Down! Wow!!

One week ago today I did it, we did it. My hubby has been rocking with me the entire time... My number one supporter. I texted Dr Karu about some of the silicone gel strips (Mepiform) and Arnica tablets that I've been reading about. I wanted to see what his thoughts were. He reminded me that the week mark I can take my tape off my incisions. I'm like noooo I'm not ready! I'm feeling great. Two full days no pain Tylenol (I stopped taking the Percocet on Day 3 or 4.

I'm going to see if I can pick up the Mediform silicone strips or something similar tomorrow at a locial drug store. If not, I'll have to order it. Should I pull the tape off my incisions or let them fall off?

I can see so much progress. It's amazing how I can lift my arms over my head now; put a shirt on or seat belt with no assistance. I'm still swollen more on the left breast, but other than that I see some things taking place. What do you ladies think? What else do I need to know at this point?

Thank you in advance for you comments and encouraging words, thoughts and prayers!

I seriously don't know why this update picture posted upside down.

Take care & Happy Healing

Advice... Minor Set Back??

Hello ladies!!! It's been seven weeks since my BA & lift. I know, I'm terrible for not having posted in weeks. I have a question. I knew my left breast had more work done, because the incision is twice has long then on the right and the pain has always been greater. Well a few days ago I started to feel extremely itchy / slight pain starting at the tip of the incision and under my breast. Then I noticed a small area is now exposed (right where the anchor meets the crease) and a rash. It's not leaking, but it is of course moist. Now the incision in the crease is leaking a bit because it's slightly crusty. I mean it's very little. I went to urgent care & they gave me cream & antibiotics. Do you have any advice on what further actions I should take to back on track and to promote healing? TIA

Super Late post.... Pictures

I'm loving my Silcon 600ccs!!!! I have always been a confident woman, but the way I feel about my body now is a amazing. This on-going process has been worth it! I say on going because I know I have a very long way to go. Anyway here are a few pictures I've taken over the past few weeks.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Extremely helpful, patient, attentive, courteous and funny. Dr Krau is talented and did an outstanding job!