Petite Small A Cup

I am very petite, 5' 3 and weigh 90lbs. I have...

I am very petite, 5' 3 and weigh 90lbs. I have been seriously considering getting breast implants for 2 years. I breast fed my second child and I really loved my nursing boobs. Lol. Of course they deflated afterwards and I was left with practically nothing. I'm really excited and nervous. I have chosen to go with a Dr. in Miami and I am hoping for the best. RS has been a life saving for me so far!

Considering canceling

Today I have really been considering whether I should cancel my BA or not. I have been feeling kind of selfish for spending so much money, I just keep thinking maybe I should put that money into something else. (Plus I will be losing $1000 +) My husband doesn't mind and reassured me that if I really want to have the BA then do it. Maybe it's nerves because the time is getting closer..maybe I'm anxious because nobody outside of my husband knows I'm getting this procedure and I know some of my family and co workers are going to be negative....I think I'm just going to pray on it and get some sleep.

Labs

So...I decided to go ahead and continue with the surgery. I received my lab orders back in September when I decided to book my surgery from my coordinator Catherine. The first place I went to didn't want to do the labs for an out of state procedure and the lab order was not signed by the doctor (which I had not paid attention to). Then when I emailed Catherine to get a signed lab order I didn't receive a response, so I asked for one on the website chat and Karla told me she would forward my message to Catherine. Catherine called right away and told me I could just get the labs done there the day before my surgery. I considered that option because I was having so many problems with the labs here, but then I thought about it and I didn't want to go all the way to Miami and have something wrong with my labs. So I decided to get my labs done with walk in labs. I was able to order my own labs and I still paid $100 (the same amount I would have to pay at CG) I have to travel an hour and half to get them, but I will have access to my own labs. Hopefully everything comes back with no problems.

Labs

Count down begins!

I sent my coordinator a message last week asking if she received my labs and if my results were ok to continue with the surgery (my platelets were 395 and was considered high), but I did not receive a response. I'm 2 weeks away and really need to make sure everything is ok and I won't be making a blank trip. I called CG today to get an update and the lady who answered was friendly and told me Catherine was busy but asked if she could help me, she transferred me to pre op and let me know they would be able to help. The lady in pre op stated that they received my labs and everything looked fine and that they would see me the day before my scheduled surgery. That was a relief! So now I'm looking for a front closure bra for post op since I will have to provide my own bra and my coordinator said I can just bring a sports bra. I'm trying to get a few last minute items as well. My sister will take care of my daughter the days I will be out of town and my husband family will watch my son but I don't know what to tell them. They are a bit inquisitive and will ask why we are going and I don't want them to feel like I lied to them. (They have previously stated that they doesn't understand why I would want a Breast augmentation when the topic came up before). So I'm at a crossroads with them. I really don't want any negativity going into surgery, I would rather deal with it afterwards, besides I'm not telling my family why I'm going either. Time is speeding by, I didn't realize it was so close!!

I officially have boobs!

So...I'm going to start off with my pre op visit which was on yesterday. I arrived at CG and went to 2nd floor. Elizabeth and Janey in Pre op were very friendly. Janey was the one to who actually took me to the back and went over everything with me as well as take my before pics. While we were going through the paperwork, she asked me about "street drugs" and I told her no. (I barley take aleve or Tylenol because I hate taking medicine). She then proceeded to tell me that I needed to be honest and tell her the truth and I reinforced that I do not take any street drugs and never have. She said ok in a doubtful tone which kind of upset me at the time but after thinking about it, I'm guessing she does that to everyone to see if she will get a different answer. After we finished the paper work she sent me up to the 3rd floor to try on sizers. I tried on 365cc which looked a little small to me. Then I tried on 400 cc which I liked more. Then she gave me a 450 cc which was huge on my frame. So I choose the 400 cc. My original surgery time was 11-12 but I had previously asked if could get an early time. Janey asked if I could make it in for 6:30am and of course I said yes! They were supposed to call me and confirm my surgery time but they didn't. I was told not to eat or drink anything 10 before surgery. Somehow upon my arrival to Miami I became really sick. I was nauseous, weak, had body aches and could not eat. My husband was so sweet and did a great job of taking care of me. So finally we went to Walgreens and picked up some green goodness and a few other smoothie drinks and a sprite to see if I could keep that down. That seemed to work, even though it felt as if I was still going to vomit it stayed down. I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to have my surgery but the next morning I woke up I was fine.

Before pic

400 cc

A couple hours after surgery. I can't wait to see how they look after they drop.

Day of surgery

I arrived at CG at 6:15am and the doors CG were locked and no one was there. There is a room to the right that says employees only. The door was open and I heard people talking but when I walked over there I didn't see anyone. So I waited a little longer and a lady came out of the employees only area and asked my name then told me to follow her. She had me pee in a cup and took me to a room. She did my pregnancy test and the lady from anesthesia came in about 7 and asked a few questions then set me up with an I.V. A few minutes after that Dr. Krau came in asked me a few more questions and marked me up. He was very friendly and nice. He gave me his number and said if I have any problems or questions to text him. Then I was taken to the OR and something that was a little painful was placed in my I.V. I felt it start to kick in a little then I was out. I woke up in recovery in so much pain. They gave me some of my meds then dressed me and took me to my husband. I have a high tolerance for pain but they are really sore and hurt a lot. I'm going to try and stay on top of my pain meds and hopefully I will be off of them in a day or two because they have me in and out. I will update later.
Miami Plastic Surgeon