Best decision I made ....Love my new and Improved boobies! Big thanks to Dr. Ary Krau - Miami, FL

I'm 39 years old and always had big breast as a...

I'm 39 years old and always had big breast as a teenager and young adult but after 4 miscarriages and weight fluctuation l lost that fullness and they sagged.
I hated the fact I couldn't wear certain clothing and I felt so restricted wearing my bra all day, was always an issue when working out because my breast was so heavy.
After long thought and research, I decided to gift myself the procedure for my 39th birthday. I couldn't be happier and pleased with Dr. Ary Krau's work of art....love him.

3 weeks post op update

Hey guys, just a little update based on this week healing process with my boobies...
* Boobs have been sore and tender and I've been experiencing a bit of discomfort sleeping because my boobs feels hard and feels like they're expanding
* Itching which I've been using Albolene that really helps and also great with massaging.
* my scars are healing great...have been using my biocorneum cream.
* I can feel sensation in my nipples...happy happy.

Update on last post.....Dr. Ary Krau all my concerns are normal

So regarding my last updates which was about half an hour ago.
Just heard from my doctor and he said all the symptoms I have described are normal.
He also said I could start working out next week.

4th of July. ...NO BRA!

4 Weeks Post Op

Healing beautifully, no pain, just slight soreness.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Before even meeting Dr. Ary Krau, I knew he was the right Dr. for me believe it or not. I read everything I could possible find on him ....watched his YouTube videos...read all his reviews ......his years of experience. .. I was very pleased and knew I would be in great hands. I was a bit nervous as I waited for my Dr. Ary Krau. The minute he walked in, he had me so comfortable and at ease. ...I was laughing in seconds. I live in NJ and after returning home Dr. Krau alway have time to answer any questions and concerns I have immediately. His staff was fantastic as well. Anesthesiologist: Jason (didn't get his last name), was great.