47 Canadian Went to Miami for BA and Lift. CG Cosmetic Nightmare!!! Miami, FL

My surgery was originally scheduled for Oct 2014...

My surgery was originally scheduled for Oct 2014 at CG in Coral Gables with Dr. Jacob Freiman. It never happened. They told me my platelet count was too low to do the surgery and I was sent home being told I had either ITP or TTP by my surgeon. Not!! Was a misread on the blood work. Platelet count was read manually and reported on my blood work report but missed by the clinic. $3000 dollars later for cost of flight, hotel, car etc. I had no new boobs. I came back to Canada very frustrated and given no guidance by the clinic on how to proceed other than being told by my surgeon, "dont cut yourself shaving, be careful not to fall down, etc etc. as you may bleed out!!!" I was seriously under the impression I was ill and quite scared as I had a recent blood transfusion prior to an emergency hysterectomy so I feared the worse because of what that doc told me. I got NO help in Canada trying to find out what was going on with my blood and was told to wait to see a hemotologist here which would take months and months. CG would not refund my money!!!!! I wasn't having any of this so I found a hemo in Miami and went back down. I knew I wasn't sick! All worked out well and my count was 216 so surgery was on. Thankfully Dr Freiman was not available for my surgery so they gave me Dr. Hunsakker. Big difference in personality and probably skill.

1. Dr Freiman said I could not go more than 305cc with a moderate profile (he did not even ask me what I wanted. - Dr Hunsakker gave me what I wanted 550 cc and high profile. They look gorgeous

2. Dr Freiman has NO bedside manner and was very rude. Dr. Hunsakker was kind, considerate and listened to me and what I wanted.

3. Dr Freiman told me i would for sure 100% get pnemounia due to being a smoker - I did not..2 weeks post today and I feel great

I could go on and on. Bottom line is Hunsakker is an amazing surgeon and very skilled. CG Cosmetic is like going thru the drive thru at McDonald's. Busy place, don't care about their patients at all, just your money. If I had time back I would see Hunsakker in his own clinic! Big shout out to Dr. Diaz who made me go night night. What a charming man. So ladies if you are considering going to Miami, def check out my doc.
Miami Plastic Surgeon