Face , Neck and Upper Eye Bleth - Mexico

I was going to post, but you reading your journeys...

I was going to post, but you reading your journeys in the past three months have been very helpful to me. I'm 52 years old and had my procedure in Mexico. I was prepared for the first three weeks, but had no idea the emotional roller coaster after. Took three months for me to Say "it was worth it" . My experience was great, I just hated all the ups and downs. At this point I do have some residual swelling, the normal numbness around sides of face, ears and neck. I can tell you that salt is your enemy! On days when I can't help myself I wake up the next morning and can feel my face is tighter then normal and I hate that it feels so funny that I think about it all day. Once it swells, it takes about 2-4 days to reduce. Ugh! And of course, no one can tell but you ???? . I do have some divits on my right side, but I know it's because my muscles have not yet separated in all areas. Another way you can tell it's swelling and not your normal look is some days when you wake up in the morning your sleep lines are much deeper and seem to take hours to go away. ????

I loved my physician, I loved San Miquel De Allende . Knowing what I know now, I would do it again. Below are the photos my Physician just sent me from day of surgery and my three month I just sent him. Funny how people don't notice, they must forget your before as easily as you do. Good luck to all, and thanks for sharing your journey with me.

My Hospital Suite

I was in the hospital for three days in a two room suite. Both rooms had TVs. The Bed area had two beds and a leather recliner, you could bring a guest at no attic all charge. The day of surgery was nothing like the US. A kind nurse came in and started my IV and then a young gentleman came in and that's all I remember until my husband called from the Aphganastan early evening. (he joined me 5 days later). No general Anesthesia. Was on IV for the rest of that day and the next and was in no need of pain meds after. :). I stayed in a lovely villa I found on VBRO with private cook and housekeeper for 1200 bucks for my 14 night stay. Would not have done anything different.

4 months

Most mornings I wake up and forgot I had this done. No more obsession and feeling like a stranger in my own body. Yes, it takes this long, worth it yes, still some numbness and days when my face swells a bit, but awhhhhh to feel myself again.
Dr. B

My physician and staff was great!