45 is Young for Turkey Neck-PDO Thread Lift - Cerritos, CA

I had a small, but very real, turkey neck. I...

I had a small, but very real, turkey neck. I bought a groupon for viora treatments at Fountain of Youth med spa in Cerritos, CA. They helped, but the results were too transient. While in the waiting room, I noticed an advertisement for "Lunch Hour Lift." After some research and reflection, I decided to give it a try, so I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Ghandi. He has a very calm disposition and doesn't try to upsell you. I felt comfortable with him and went ahead and booked an appointment. I did the neck and jowls. The nurse told me to dart taking arnica about 4 days prior, which I did, and avoid aspirin and other OTCs that might thin the blood. The procedure hurt like a m*** even with the numbing cream, but again the Dr. Ghandi and the nurse were very calm and that eased my anxiety. I got through it. I was swollen immediately after. The next day, I went to work and my jaw got tired from speaking (I'm a teacher, I talk a lot). I continued to take the arnica and had only mild pain. On the 3rd day I developed bruises on my neck and right jowl, which I was able to cover up with a little make-up. No one else seemed to noticed. The swelling is pretty much gone now. I get an occasional little stabbing sensation, but nothing too uncomfortable. My neck is not perfect (I have horizontal lines that I did not try treat), but I feel 100% better about it. My turkey neck is GONE! I wish I had a before picture, but I was so self-conscious about my turkey neck, that I always immediately deleted any pictures that showed it.
Dr. Anil K. Gandhi

Dr. Ghandi, was great, very calm