46 Yr Old Former Model with Double Chin and Jowls Re: ThermiTight - Century City, CA

I was referred to Dr. Honrado by a friend and...

I was referred to Dr. Honrado by a friend and former model who had just done her eyes and ThermiSmooth and the results were remarkably natural, yet effective in solving her lids drooping and other facial sagging.

I had a consultation with the doctor and found his genuine warmth and professional demeanor very comforting and his recommendation of ThermiTight for my jowls and double chin.

The day of the procedure, the office staff, medical staff along with Dr. Honrado made any nerves or trepidation I had go away. The procedure itself was a bit uncomfortable/painful in that I experienced some stinging/pinching. This is caused by the heat (radio frequency) in the areas being addressed.

The results are great! I absolutely would do it again today knowing what results I have gotten over the past six months. The swelling and some discomfort went away within a week, but I do recommend taking some down time since the swelling it is noticeable, and you look a bit silly with chipmunk cheeks.

My recent visit for some Botox and filler with Dr. Honrado confirmed both our satisfaction with the (evolving) results. (See for yourself to determine if your expectations are in line with mine and others, because ultimately it is your face.) :-)

Lastly, my confidence in this area of my face is very positive. I no longer feel like I'm older or heavier than I am. My friends and family all comment on the noticeable improvement.

I definitely recommend Dr. Honrado and this method to improve the lower face elasticity.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Honrado is a rare and gifted doctor. He's the very best and I don't say this lightly.