Dr Zapata/Shirley the Assistant/Alba Diaz Recovery House

Yes Alba Diaz and the whole staff is fantastic:) I...

Yes Alba Diaz and the whole staff is fantastic:) I highly recommended them as I am here now lol. Just remember to never book your stay thru doctors office. They are bunch of scams and you ended up paying 2 or even 3 times more than if you contact Alba herself or the translator named Diego, he is great and speaks perfect English and can show you around town post op if needed. If I would have contacted Alba or Diego for quote to stay, it would have been $700 but I paid $1800 going thru a doctors assistant named Shirley, who worked for dr. Alberto Zapata. She is definitely a scam so please put the words out there and don't get trick like I did. Lesson learned but I don't want anyone to be in the same situation I am. Also Dr. Zapata is a great doctor and knows exactly what he is doing no mistakes.. The girls I stayed with at Alba Diaz house results 4 out of 10 wasn't happy with the results. I'm super happy with my results with dr zapata, just not Shirley the assistant that will are supposed to give u a quote on ur surgery and stay. But please just booked the surgery with her and make sure to pay with credit card so she doesn't cheat you. And book ur stay with Diego and Alba Diaz .
Julie p.

Dr Jaime Alberto Zapata

Dr zapata is a great doctor and knows exactly what he is doing with 30+ years of experiences and also the best for plastic surgery. I've seen so horrible results and infections. I am so happy with zapata even if I paid more. But please don't book ur stay with Shirley the doctors assistant, she is a scam artist.