Picosure Works Brilliantly for Blue-inked Tattoo! - Italy

My story is fairly trivial. I got the tattoo I...

My story is fairly trivial. I got the tattoo I didn't like (it was 3 years ago or so), the size was wrong, the color was too bright, tattoo artist didn't get me right and fulfilled her creative ambitions on my skin! Initially I wanted to cover up tiny scars with gentle soft shades really close to the skin tone. I just didn't feel comfortable in my own skin and wanted to get the tattoo removed more than anything else (without any exaggeration). Moreover I felt like the tattoo is like an invasion into my energy and my destiny, lets put it this way. It didn't support me in any way, only made me depressed and gave me the constant feeling of carrying filth under my skin.
I made some research and decided to try out picosure without hoping for any result. The outcome after only one session you may see on the photos. I hope my experience will help and motivate someone.
I think a few more sessions will be required in order to eradicate the ink completely.
Good luck in your tattoo removal journey! There are no words to describe my happiness and sense of relief! I'm on the right way.

Tattoo before any treatment

Numbing cream we used to reduce pain (didn't help that much)

Covering for just lasered tattoo

Approx. 1 hour after the treatment

The morning after...I can't believe my eyes!

From a distance...almost not visible.

Before the 2d treatment

So now it has been 5 weeks since I had my first laser treatment with Picosure in Milan. I think the result is quite decent just for one treatment. However, Ps absolutely didn't affect pink tones on that tattoo. Tomorrow I am having my second treatment. I decided not to wait for 8 or more weeks between sessions as all the result was visible in the first 24 hrs after it had been lasered. I have not noticed any extra fading during those 5 weeks and skin looks completely recovered.
Due to the reason we still don't have Picosure in Russia I'm going to try out Picoway. There is only one clinic in moscow which has this laser. I've read testimonials and may hope it will be as good as Picosure or even better, who knows! Will keep updating...

My another tattoo regret

I just can't understand how did the tattoo artist could make it so bright! I can't look at it more than 10 seconds, my eyes are getting tired. The first treatment only reduced that crazy unnatural brightness and broke the lines. Hoping for better results tomorrow with Picoway.

5-year-old tattoo has undergone it's first Picosure treatment today

I'm on cloud 9 guys!!!!!!!
Thank God we have Picosure in Moscow now!
Dott.ssa Maria Trapasso

I'm incredibly lucky to have Maria Trapasso as my doctor. She has been very attentive, understanding, she kept cheering me up all the time.