the best doctor in Dominican Republic, DO

I was not scared at all because Dr. Marte had...

I was not scared at all because Dr. Marte had performed on a few of my friends and there results were amazing. By seeing them gave me the motivation to go and not be afraid and of course I did a lot of praying through it all and I became excited because it was well over due and I was ready for the new me.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

My words can only minimize the kind of Doctor he really is. He was there with me the whole entire time from the beginning of my consultation and I still keep in contact with him on post op questions and he replies to me just like he did in the beginning of my consultations. When I arrived in Domincan Republic Dr. Marte was always there for me. The normal thing everyone has to go through before they get there surgery and that was to take your lab test, well Dr. marte stayed with me the whole time while I was taking my test and afterwards and came over and sat down with me and explained to me all my results and exactly how the surgery was going to be performed. He went over everything single thing did not leave one thing out made me feel very comfortable about the surgery and he answered all my 100 questions that I asked him. (lol) The surgery went perfect I had lipo on my back a tummy tuck and a bbl and if I had to do it all over again I would go with Dr. Marte without hesitation. He followed up with me after my surgery and came over change my dressing he supplied all my medication my garmet. He was absolutely the best. During my stay I met his beautiful wife that was so kind and sweet. He was more than a Doctor to me he was a friend. He took such good care of my my whole entire stay which I stayed for 15 days I had heard about horrow stories from other Doctors in Domincan Republic that some of them don't check on you, they make you pay out of pocket for everything, My friend got surgery with yily back in march of this year and she stated that the day of her surgery yily had 14 patients and after her post op once she got back to new jersey she wouldn't answer her phone calls any more. I keep in contact with my Doctor Marte at least once a week if I have andy questions or concerns and he is right there. He is an amazing Doctor and I will become his patient once again in 6 months when I have my breast lift which he does an amazng job. I love my Doctor he is the best!!!! If you want a Doctor that is gonna give you amazing work and take care of you before and after Doctor Manuel Marte is the one for you.