22 Year Old Brazilian Butt Lift + Lipo Dr. Maikel Ferreras Dominican Republic, DO

So I've been doing my research for many many...

So I've been doing my research for many many months and after contacting dif doctors and getting quotes from dif ones I came across dr. Ferreras work. Cabral quoted me 3,500 which is a good price regardless of how much I love his work I just didn't feel confident by going with him. I contacted doctor ferreras and he answered me the same day with a quote, I talk to him thru whatsapp often every time I have a question lol. But he answers as soon as he gets a chance. I'll be flying to the Dominican Republic in exactly a week & I can't stress how nervous I am. I can't wait to be a doll! I'm 5'2 and I weight 125 I'm a skinny girl but what some curves. My current measurements are 34 29 42 I want my waist to be a 24 and I'm hoping he can make it happen. I'll be staying at de la Paz recovery house and so far I am loving them. They are very helpful and they ask me what my fav foods are and juice to make sure I get what I like while I recover! I been taking my folic acid vitamin c iron and b complex. I'll be updating as surgery gets here.

All done! Brazilian butt lift + hips

I got to the Dominican Republic on Sunday. I was received by Juleidy De La Paz from De La Paz recovery house. She received me with a big smile and a big hug! I've been annoying here since I was in New York writing to her daily lol. But she is so helpful and so nice. So far I'm loving the recovery house. Monday morning I came to the clinic at 6 am. By 7:30 all my tests were performed. I met my wonderful surgeon Dr. Maikel Jimenez Ferreras and I must say he is a sweetheart! Made me feel so comfortable as if I knew him for years. He made sure to call the recovery house staff to make sure I arrived ok on Sunday. Since July told me he called as I was walking inside the house that was an automatically plus. Around 9 am he marked me I explained everything I wanted he understood, I showed him pictures and he said "YOULL LOOK WAY BETTER THAN THOSE GIRLS" I of course loved that! I am currently in the clinic recovering till tomorrow and he already came to see how I was doing. I am not in pain, and I was awake the whole surgery, which I didn't mind that works for me being able to hear what goes on while being worked on. I'm loving my doctor as he is very caring and attentive. I can't express how grateful I am to have found him and I'm glad he is my doctor :)))) will keep updating as I recover

First day post op

I saw my wonderful doctor then I was sent home from the clinic.. I must say recovery is a bitch!!!! I passed out two times already. I been throwing up specially when my faja was taken off to put to wash. I was sponge bath by July and I started to feel very lightheaded so she told me to sit. The minute I sat I threw up everything! I took a nap and woke up to pee & I just remember feeling dizzy next thing I knew was that I hit myself really hard in the head and passed out! My butt hurts like hell and my skin feels like if it's burning but it's from the hotness of all the fluid inside me. My doctor sent me pictures he took after surgery and I so loveeee how I look. I'll be starting my massages tomorrow.

Day 2 post op

Ok post op is a NIGHTMARE. I been throwing up everything I eat, the minute I sit up or get up I get dizzy and have to throw up. My head was hurting very bad so we contacted my doctor. I went in the clinic and they gave me two ivs because I was dehydrated. They gave me a blood shot in my back so the blood flow could go smoothly and my headaches can go away. Although it still hurts, it feels much better. So I got my very first massage today & it was a little painful and uncomfortable but it made me feel better after. I started to use the ab and back board along with foam sheets under my faja for extra compression. The recovery house really cares for me and I really appreciate them. The food is ok. But they really do take care of you how you deserve. I love July De La Paz she's always checking up on me and I have a buzzer to call whenever I need help from her at anytime of the day or night. She is a sweetheart and always makes sure I'm okay. Food is cooked daily and fresh. Everything hurts today but I'm sure as the days go on I'll start to feel better.

4 day post op

Today I woke up not in such a good mood, as I've been feeling very weak. I've lost my appetite completely. On another hand I went to see Dr. Ferreras to get my drain removed and stitches, and he loved my results as much as I did! He is a very professional doctor and always makes sure you feel comfortable with him. I got my 4 massage today and honestly as days go on it just gets more painful lol. July from de la paz recovery house is amazing I can't stress how much she cares ! She makes sure I eat and take my medicine. She also stuffs my faja to give me extra compression and she tells me you'll thank me later lol and today I discovered why! My stomach is soooo flat and is all thanks to her wonderful post op care. She comes in my room several times just to make sure I'm okay and I don't need anything. I'll be leaving the recovery house on Sunday and I'm already kind of missing them lol. My stay here has been awesome & my doctor is the BOMB! I see some girls complaining of getting their skin burned but honestly I doubt it's from the doctor. POST CARE is everything and if you do everything he tells you there won't be any burns I promise ! At least I did everything I was told. And I have no burns no complains just wonderful results. Will be coming back to him for fat buccal removal within a few weeks :)

4 day post op

31 days post op

Today I'm a month and a day post op. Although I'm kind of happy with my results, the doctor told me I was able to sit on my butt with a pillow and I've been doing so, but I noticed I lost SOOOO MUCH volume in my butt that I'm getting disappointed :( swelling is going down I'm in a 3xs size faja I had to take it in already. I'm having mixed feelings about my results, thought my butt would stay at least bigger than what I had but I'm not sure what's going on. Then again I'm only a month so let's see how I make progress. One thing about DR doctors is that once you get back to the USA they will NOT answer your concerns or questions post op. Maybe I do round two in Colombia lol
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon