22 Lipo and Boob Job, No Kids - Dominican Republic

Since i was a young teenager i had always wanted...

Since i was a young teenager i had always wanted to get a boob job, when i went to dr. luis we talked about a liposuction as well because even though i am skinny i had fat in specific places k did not want.

My surgeries came out exactly how I wanted them, i can say they look perfect and i feel GREAT.
I barely felt pain and I barely got bruises wich is very amazing because i am extremely white.
After a week i was rolling around with my friends even though with a lot of caution but i went to restaurants, movies etc.
it took a month to see big results on my body but i can not be happier i got that done.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

The doctor was absolutely AMAZING i have no words to describe how thankfull I am for his attention before, during, and even months after the surgery. Before the surgery he answered all my questions making me feel secure and complete confidence in his knowledge. I had visited about 5 doctors before him, but i took the BEST desicion picking dr. Luis Tacktuk for my procedures. After the surgery he was always aware on how I felt and my recuperation process, i would constantly visit him to see how i was doing and he constantly called to see how i felt. I would pick him a thousand times more. I am more than glad he was the persona encharge of my procedures. His team is also amazing and the room of the clinic are incredible, i was extremely confortable and my family too.