Great Botox Doctor - Hong Kong

I have 14 years experience of botox, every 6...

I have 14 years experience of botox, every 6 months. I've just relocated to Hong Kong. It's always a gamble going to a new botox doctor, I've had coco clown eyebrows in the USA, Angry Bird eyebrows in Singapore, but thankfully have found a fantastic doctor in Hong Kong, hooray! Dr Stephanie Lam at the Central Health Practice in Duddell Street, Central, has great credentials, and is responsible for training lots of other medical professionals to administer injectables. She had a very good manner, truly consultative and really listened to my concerns. The bulk of her patients are international, and she was very experienced in botox for Western faces.

I had 4 areas of botox and 1 filler and look so much better. I was apprehensive about the filler as it was my first time, but I look much better for it. I paid $15,000 HKD, which is pricier than some of the other doctors I checked out, but at the end of the day it is my face and I am pleased I made the investment. I was provided with a free top up 2 weeks later to iron out a couple of lines. I will be back to see Dr Stephanie Lam in 6 months.

Would highly recommend Dr Lam!!
Dr Stephanie Lam

Very knowledgeable, friendly and frank. Really listens and is very consultative. Called me 1 week after treatment to see how I was doing and provided free top up to iron out a couple of lines 2 weeks later