CoolScuplting Small Problem GREW Into a Much Larger and Costly Problem - Pennsylvania, PA

Please read about PAH( Paradoxical Adipose...

Please read about PAH( Paradoxical Adipose Hyperplasia) after Coolsculpting. It is real and it is NOT as rare as they are saying. It is a costly problem that can only be fixed with liposuction. I went in with a small belly pooch and ended up spending over $10,000 to get my belly fixed. My belly grew so much about 6 months after my coolscuplting procedure that my clothing didn't fit. My weight didn't change much up and down maybe 5 pounds but the fat on my belly and flanks was so fibrous and firm from CoolSculpting, They say it is 1 in 20,000 will develop PAH but if you Google PAH, you will see that the incidents are much more common. Please look into it.
Allentown Internist

Dr. Young, from Young's Medial Spa in Center Valley Pennsylvania is not exactly stellar in my opinion. I had adverse CoolScuplting results after many rounds of CoolSculpting, ended up with PAH, (Paradoxical Adipose Hyperplasia) I didn't even see the doctor at all until I requested a meeting with him after the PAH had already developed. He confirmed Paradoxical Adipose Hyperplasia. After the meeting, Dr. Young had his office manager explain to me that he would not stand behind his work even though the Coolsculpting caused many more medical problems. He told his office manager to tell me that he would not refund ANY of the $3500.00 spent on CoolSculpting. He would offer me a "discount" smartLIPO. Really, a discount, after already spending $3500 and now having more issues than before I arrived? Dr. Young says that he is concerned with patient satisfaction. It doesn't seem that way to me. He would not take any calls from my husband or myself. His only solution was HIS LIPO or nothing. Not the kind of doctor that I want doing an invasive procedure. Please think twice before you go there.