Wanting Explant with Lift So Bad!! - Grand Rapids, MI

Hi I'm new to this site in 1992 I got Saline...

Hi I'm new to this site in 1992 I got Saline Implant over the muscle they are only 225CC, well through the years with weight gain I went from a full C to a DD, not happy. My Mom was always big breasted naturally guess it's a little genetics too. I have had a Full Tummy Tuck like 6 years ago very happy with that, but now with wanting a Explant /lift I'm feeling guilty about the money, does anyone else feel that way? I'm in Michigan and the cost is around 9,000 whoa , I guess my guilt is we bought a new house 5 yrs ago and it has a 1950's Kitchen and what women doesn't want a nice kitchen were gonna remodel and here I'm wanting to spend 9,000 of the money saved for it...HELP with your opinions!!!

Explant & Lift is Scheduled as of today so excited!!!!

Hi all i scheduled and put down deposit for my Breast Explant & Lift with Lipo on sides of breast today through Dr. Ringler's office in Grand Rapids Mi. I'm so excited except for the fact can't get in till 8/15/16 I know only 6 weeks out but I want it now...LOL! I'm a 36 DD implants since 1993 only 295CC implants , doc said I would be a full C that's awesome!!!! I'll post before's soon when I can figure it out!

Almost there

Well tomorrow is the big day holy cow feeling so much emotions , excited , anxious, scared list goes on . I am looking forward to being on the other side to see my new smaller boobies, this DD/DDD has to go I'll pay before & after pics!!

Kinda Confused

Hi all had my 2 week check up today with the Doc and all looks good except for one thing that through me for a loop. The large tissue they took out when you have a reduction cam back from Pathology whit signs of Carcinoma Insitu a stage 0 form of cancer that gets into the milk ducts, the Doc took a large mass of tissue out and only found 0.4 cm of this cancer or no cancer some say pre-cancer some say zero stage cancer. So with that being said not sure where to go from here I going to see a Breast Dr. to see if I can have a CT Scan or MTI since I cannot have a Mammogram for 6 months...please keep me in your thought & prayers..hugs to all.

Breast Implant Removal with a Reduction & Lift from a 36DDD to a 34/C

I can't say enough about Dr. Ringler he did an awesome job on my procedure and is caring and compastionete to whatever your concern's are. I would derfinately use him again if I ever had anything else done in the future...I went from a 36/DDD to a 34 C had lips on sides of breast under arms made me smaller around. My scars are healing so nice I'm 1 month post-op tomorrow 8/25/16 wonderful experience have to admit scary going in not knowing what to expect, so glad I did it and thank you Dr Ringler for making me feel beautiful again and not having those heavy breasts weighing me down!!

Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Ringler is the best he did an awesome job I would recommend him to anyone!!