Wanting Explant with Lift So Bad!! - Grand Rapids, MI

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi I'm new to this site in 1992 I got Saline...

Hi I'm new to this site in 1992 I got Saline Implant over the muscle they are only 225CC, well through the years with weight gain I went from a full C to a DD, not happy. My Mom was always big breasted naturally guess it's a little genetics too. I have had a Full Tummy Tuck like 6 years ago very happy with that, but now with wanting a Explant /lift I'm feeling guilty about the money, does anyone else feel that way? I'm in Michigan and the cost is around 9,000 whoa , I guess my guilt is we bought a new house 5 yrs ago and it has a 1950's Kitchen and what women doesn't want a nice kitchen were gonna remodel and here I'm wanting to spend 9,000 of the money saved for it...HELP with your opinions!!!

Explant & Lift is Scheduled as of today so excited!!!!

Hi all i scheduled and put down deposit for my Breast Explant & Lift with Lipo on sides of breast today through Dr. Ringler's office in Grand Rapids Mi. I'm so excited except for the fact can't get in till 8/15/16 I know only 6 weeks out but I want it now...LOL! I'm a 36 DD implants since 1993 only 295CC implants , doc said I would be a full C that's awesome!!!! I'll post before's soon when I can figure it out!

Almost there

Well tomorrow is the big day holy cow feeling so much emotions , excited , anxious, scared list goes on . I am looking forward to being on the other side to see my new smaller boobies, this DD/DDD has to go I'll pay before & after pics!!

Kinda Confused

Hi all had my 2 week check up today with the Doc and all looks good except for one thing that through me for a loop. The large tissue they took out when you have a reduction cam back from Pathology whit signs of Carcinoma Insitu a stage 0 form of cancer that gets into the milk ducts, the Doc took a large mass of tissue out and only found 0.4 cm of this cancer or no cancer some say pre-cancer some say zero stage cancer. So with that being said not sure where to go from here I going to see a Breast Dr. to see if I can have a CT Scan or MTI since I cannot have a Mammogram for 6 months...please keep me in your thought & prayers..hugs to all.

Breast Implant Removal with a Reduction & Lift from a 36DDD to a 34/C

I can't say enough about Dr. Ringler he did an awesome job on my procedure and is caring and compastionete to whatever your concern's are. I would derfinately use him again if I ever had anything else done in the future...I went from a 36/DDD to a 34 C had lips on sides of breast under arms made me smaller around. My scars are healing so nice I'm 1 month post-op tomorrow 8/25/16 wonderful experience have to admit scary going in not knowing what to expect, so glad I did it and thank you Dr Ringler for making me feel beautiful again and not having those heavy breasts weighing me down!!

Breast Explant/Reduction/Lift

On 7/25/16 I had this procedure done I went from a 36DDD to a 36 C absolutely love it!!!! Dr Ringler has been very caring, compassionate and is willing to address all concerns I may have. I feel very fortunate I had this procedure done as DCIS (Ductal Carcinoma InStu) was found in my left breast , early stages , but if I would not of had the procedure who knows where it would be now . I still have a few things I have to have done but with Dr. Ringler by my side no worries at all!!! I would definitely have this done if anyone is thinking about it no regrets at all!!!

Dr.Ringler is the best he did an awesome job I would recommend him to anyone!!