Great Results with Peels / Botox / Fillers - Center For Cosmetic Surgery Ft Lauderdale

Update on my profile. My continued treatments ...

Update on my profile. My continued treatments and tremendous results have truly restored my confidence . My face and neck continue to benefit and the results are with out any doubt significant .
The youthful and healthy glow is AMAZING !!! I'm so glad to have found Desiree and Lauren at the center for cosmetic surgery. In ft Lauderdale Florida.
The combination of services are like receiving a mini face lift without undergoing surgery.
Desiree has really perfected her level of knowledge in her craft and her experiences with each client have excelled how she evaluates each of her clients needs. Botox and fillers not only fill wrinkles. They can uplift your face. Giving the most beautiful fresh look.
Lauren rejuvenates your skin with her amazing peels. Her dedication to her clients is extremely admirable.
I trust both ladies . Hope anyone looking for these kind of results will contact Desiree and Lauren !!!!
Everyone can benefit

GREAT RESULTS WITH PEELS / BOTOX / FILLERS .Center for Cosmetic Surgery Ft Lauderdale

CHEMICAL PEELS/ BOTOX / AFFIRM STH FLO CENTER FOR COSMETIC SURGERY AND MED SPA FT LAUDERDALE

South Florida Center for Cosmetic surgery has a fantastic medspa.
DESIREE PANGANIBAN is the best in her field . Please note. Desiree will spend time to evaluate your facial skin needs . Your face is so important and requires the expertise of a specialist like Desiree. Please contact the center and take care of your face :)))))
LAUREN DELGADO does the best peels on this planet. Please allow lauren to advise you .
IRIS KNUPP highly trained in laser hair removal.

STH FLORIDA CENTER FOR COSMETIC SURGERY AND MEDSPA

South Florida Center for Cosmetic Surgery and Medspa . My face after 6 peels and 6 affirm treatments once per month .

DESIREE Panganiban

Excellent. Desiree is extremely dedicated to her craft. I've learnt more about the best way to slow the aging process in the last 3 years from Desiree and Lauren. Than I have in my entire adult life from any other so called specialists. I am always impressed with the continued education Desiree applies to her already busy schedule. I feel she has the upper hand in keeping her clients very informed. Her knowledge of products and optimal ways to apply them have really impressed me. My face looks so beautiful thanks to Desiree and her team. The aging process is in recession for me !!!! And the added confidence helps to exude my new found beauty. I really enjoy my time in her office . Always learning from her . She never rushes a procedure. Desiree's intense dedication to her craft is so impressive. She takes each clients needs very seriously. Her goal is to get you looking the best you possibly can. Her bedside manner is 5 star. Please if you can. make time for you. Visit Desiree and Lauren. Get the best treatments.