affirm laser works !!! - Fort Lauderdale, FL

My motivation came with a gift card for a...

My motivation came with a gift card for a professional peel . I have never tried peels until now. I was so thrilled with my skin after one. I decided to go again and try the next level up. Again the result was AMAZING..... My skin looks and feels soft and super clear of sun damage . I did however feel I could use the Affirm to improve my collagen and the skin on neck and around my mouth area. I have had 2 sessions of AFFIRM and already see great improvement. I highly recommend peels and affirm and yes they must be applied by a PROFESSIONAL with proper training .

face after 2 peels and one treatment of affirm

UPDATE IMAGE

DAY 1 PEEL

Meet Desiree the best ever !!

Images of treatment AFFIRM

Hi dont be scared off by the images. The recovery time is super fast, This is the day of my treatment., To be expected , ;))))

My Skin is amazing !! Thanks to DESIREE AT CENTER FOR COSMETIC SURGERY .

My skin feels and looks so good. Thank you Desiree and Lauren the BEST !!! Preventive care helps to maintain a beautiful glow . plus Obagi skin care line rocks it !!
Peels
laser
fillers
botox
latisse for your lashes

MEDSPA SPECIAL DESIREE , LAUREN . IRIS

THE BEST SERVICE . PERFECT RESULTS FROM DESIREE, LAUREN & IRIS .
SEE SPECIALS

THE BEST I CALL THEM " CHARLIE'S ANGELS " JUVEDERM , FACE , LASER, PEELS , BOTOX , FILLERS , BELLA.

If your skin need a re boot. Call 954 565 7575 CENTER FOR COSMETIC SURGERY .
ASK FOR LAUREN , DESIREE AND IRIS . They will take great care of all your medspa needs
NURSE PRACTITIONER DESIREE

Desiree is the most professional practitioner I have met. Not only in her skills to execute the procedures. Her care for her patients makes you feel secure. I would advise anyone looking into facial treatments to make sure the Dr or Nurse Practitioner is reputable , extremely skilled in the field . What made me feel confident was her time spent with me . Prior to starting any kind of treatments. We went over my medical history and current medications . Discussed if I have allergies or allergic reactions to any fruits/ sun etc.. Then Desiree advised me of what would be the best form of treatment for my type of skin. I AM BEYOND THRILLED. Another important factor. When we are in session. Desiree always wants to know how I am feeling . My skins reactions , sensations and while she is applying the treatment she explains the level used each time she informs me of my improvements to handle the treatments we started with a low level peel then moved / moderate / high . Now with the Affirm I have no problems to handle the pass applied. I will add images soon !!