27 Year Old Female-No Children-Height 5'10-Weight 153lbs-435CC High Profile Silicone Implants - Nashville, TN

My motivation was to enhance my figure after...

My motivation was to enhance my figure after severe weight loss 4 years ago and restore my breasts. My experience has been that I was completely unsatisfied with my breasts for years and had tried to ignore it and just work out more. I decided nothing I did was going to help and decided to see cosmetic surgery to achieve the results I desired!
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Nein was incredible! I could not ask for a better surgeon and staff to preform my breast augmentation! The entire process from the consult, to the pre operation appointment, to the day of surgery exceeded my expectations! I honestly felt like I had known him and his staff for years! I will recommend them to anybody over and over again! They made me feel comfortable, cared for, important, and beautiful with and without the breast augmentation. His staff and the staff at Centennial Medical Center here in Nashville, TN were so professional, but remained "human" at the same time! AMG was the group that did my anesthesia and they are incredible at what they do. I was so nervous before hand and my anesthesiologist and CRNA put me right at ease! Dr.Nein's nurse Mrs.Linda, is seriously one the sweetest ladies I have ever met. Her presence alone made me at ease with no medication needed! They are just that good! Darla, Dr.Nein's coordinator is beyond patient, and always available to answer any questions! I would give more than a 5 star rating if I could. I feel confident, beautiful, and most of all satisfied in my surgery procedure! Thank you so much Dr.Nein, Mrs.Linda, Darla, and AMG for getting me through this process and onto a healthier, beautiful new me!( PS. this was my first surgery experience )