CoolSculpting!! Hollywood Body Laser. Centennial, CO

I've been getting a number of treatments done at...

I've been getting a number of treatments done at Hollywood since 2013 and have completely fallen in love with this place!! They do EVERYTHING in the medi spa industry with a super friendly staff! In March I did CoolSculpting on my stomach and I am extremely happy!! After losing 20 pounds ans being the weight I wanted, I still had the mom pooch that would not go away! I know many who have had lipo or tummy tucks and after watching them suffer through the downtime, I am so glad I waited ans did CoolSculpting instead! I did my research and knew the possibilty of soreness, and numbness but the Hollywood Body staff also told me what to expect, and called a few days later to make sure I was still doing good! I went to work after the treatment, a little sore and numb for a week or two but seeing improvement just after three weeks!! My stomach looks amazing, and I've never said that in my life. Now just which area to do next!

My weight and photos were taken by Ava, who was extremely sweet. She hooked up my first applicator and stayed for a few minutes to make sure I was comfortable. I had Jackie come in when the treatment was over for the massage, she explained this process might be uncomfortable, she hooked my next one up and finished out the remaining treatment. Everyone there seems knowledgable on the topic and very friendly in making sure you're comfortable through the process.