So Far, So Good

I had my Coolsculpting done on Saturday, 10/1. ...

I had my Coolsculpting done on Saturday, 10/1. After reading all of the reviews, I was very afraid of the pain I might experience. Surprisingly, on my stomach area I had very little pain, so I wondered what all the reviews were about. Then I had a section of my back done and it did hurt during the massage after the cooling, but it only hurt for a few minutes and I was on my way. My bra strap caused some irritation of the back area but the irritation was gone by the time I woke up the next day. I think the variance of pain I felt was due to how much fat existed in the area being treated. More fat, less pain.

Hollywood Body Laser is using newer applicators than I saw in the YouTube videos. The new applicators are called CoolAdvantage. The procedure time is reduced almost in half and the applicators are more comfortable. This might be why the pain wasn't as bad as others have reported?

I had a bit of soreness the day after, just like after working out. So far, that is all the pain I have felt. I am waiting for the pain that others have reported a week or so after their procedure. I will update this review with more information as time progresses.

So far, I would definitely recommend others to try Coolsulpting. Don't let the reports of pain dissuade you. This is far better than having liposuction.

Great results

Here is 4 weeks before and after.
Ava at Hollywood Body Laser

Ava was very helpful throughout the complete process. She explained everything she was doing and helped me not feel so afraid of the pain I thought I would have. She had had the procedure herself and didn't experience much pain either. Ava set up my return appointment while I was in a cycle of Coolsculpting and explained why a 4 week follow up was required.