Revisions Work

I had a breast lift and Bbl in NY 1.5 years ago....

I had a breast lift and Bbl in NY 1.5 years ago. I was not happy that my butt was so exaggerated and my breast were not really lifted and a the nipples too big. Consequently I thought about having it redone and ended up choosing Dr Mejis after consideration. In addition to fixing my bbl and breasts he would lipo my waste, back, arms and inner thighs.

Dr Mejia is a very nice man who had a background in surgery and internal medicine. This made me feel good about his knowledge of the body in the event of an issue. As of today, I am 3 days post op and although I have pain throughout the areas he worked, I seem to be healing quickly and efficiently. I have looked at my physic and know that I am definitely slimmer. So far I cannot tell about my butt because it seems flat in my Faha. I need to see how it turns out when I'm in my regular clothes.

Not enough change

Its been almost 2 months and the two things I went in for a reduction, my buttocks and breast, are both little to no different. In addition, my breasts are not healing and it seems that there are stitches underneath the skin that will not dissolve. My breast size was a 38DD when I went in, and now they are the same size. I asked him to drop them a size to a C but the size hasn't changed. I think that Dr. Mejia rushed my surgery and didn't make sure that what I wanted to achieve was done. Also, he has zero follow up once you leave DR. I would not go to him again.
Mejia

Dr Mejia is very easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable when you are in DR. However, I never received post op instructions nor did I receive responses from him after I left DR. So sad that it ended on a sour note and that the follow up is so poor.