My Journey to a New Me! Celebration, FL

I am so ready, I have lost 24 lbs during pre op...

I am so ready, I have lost 24 lbs during pre op dieting. I have become so "disciplined". I started my journey right before the holidays. That was my true test. During that time I lost 13lbs. I have learn that foods that are not good for me is my enemy. I will post my updates after my surgery. Fingers crossed!!

post surgery

Surgery was a success. Day 2 was a challenge. The good thing is I work for the hospital and I knew from a clinical standpoint that the pain meds were too strong. I had them stop the pills and made them give me liquid pain killer instead. That made all the difference in the world. I was discharged today.yay!

Down 61 lbs, 25lbs during pre-surg and 36 post

It's been 4 mths and I have lost 36lbs since my surgery date. I am down from a size 14 to a size 10. Sometimes Size 8. My shoe size has shrunk too. EveryonEveryone tells me I look 10 yrs younger. That is so good to hear.
The only side affects I have is hair loss (which should stop in a couple of months) and smelly gas. I bought Devrom online which has help with that.
Other than that my Blood sugar levels has gone down and my metabolism is working the way it should.
Kissimmee Bariatric Surgeon