Couldn't Be Happier - Dr. Carlos Barrera is Extremely Talented and Dedicated - Mexico

I was 67 years old wanted to look younger for...

I was 67 years old wanted to look younger for business reasons. My brother-in-law who lives part-time in Mexico helped me research and find Dr. Barrera and I'm so glad I did. He did an amazing job eliminating my jowls and double chin and removing wrinkled skin around my eyes. I get lots of compliments on my looks - my friends tell me I look like myself but more vibrant! The process is not easy but Dr. Barrera and his staff were there to tell me what to expect and to follow up. For anyone contemplating a facelift I would recommend Dr. Barrera unreservedly.
Dr. Carlos Barrera

Very professional and experienced, Dr. Barrera explained the procedure and what areas of my face he would alter. He and his staff were very thoughtful and supportive from the initial check, through the hospital stay, and for weeks and even months afterward. The result was beyond my expectation and I would recommend him without hesitation.