60 Years Old and Had Enough of the Jowls. Mexico, MX

I always new I would have a facelift. Early on in...

I always new I would have a facelift. Early on in life I thought I would need it at 50, but as it turned out I didn't need it until I was 60. I had upper and lower eyes, mid lift. lower lift and neck. I am extremely pleased with the outcome so far. 5 weeks postop and I still have swelling and a lot of numbness. But the jowls are gone. The pain around my ears is tolerable although annoying. I would do it again in a minute!

Facelift day and repose time in San Miguel de Allende

I am posting pics day of surgery and the week and a half following. I did not seem to have the bruising and swelling that some of the other Ladies have had, but that may be because I did not have any fat transfers done. Just a SMAS facelift, neck and eyes.

Scars at 10 weeks are barely visible

4 months post facelift

Healing has gone very well. No more swelling. Still numb on side of face and neck area.
Dr. Carlos Barrera

Dr. Barrera is a wonderful surgeon that came highly recommended. He was very thorough in preop medical tests. He answered all my questions and made sure I was comfortable. In his care you spend 3 nights in hospital and are well attended by the nursing staff. He came to my hotel 7 days later to remove the stitches. He even gave me his cell phone number in case I had any concerns. A wonderful Doctor and a really nice guy!