35 Years Old 3 C Sections Avid Exerciser

I was 35 years old and had 3 C sections. Two...

I was 35 years old and had 3 C sections. Two pregnancies were 14 months apart. One resulted in preeclampsia and massive fluid overload which caused skin issues. After 11 years I could not stand looking at the extra flap of skin anymore. I have always been a very petite person. I was running 25 miles a week and working out 6 days a week at the gym. 7 different physicians told me the only thing I could do to correct the issue would be to have a tummy tuck. I finally gave in and had the tummy tuck. I am so happy with my results. I feel like a person again. I can wear anything I want and no longer have issues with clothes shopping. The only issue I have is picking one item and not several. I feel so much better about myself and about exercising. This was life changing and totally worth it. Despite the pain I would do it 100 times over.
Cedar Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Dr Andrews and his staff were so awesome. After surgery I went home and had some anxiety related to the surgery. Dr Andrews took personal phone calls from me at 10 at night. He does not let anyone else take his call. He would discuss issues I would have for several minutes until I was comfortable. Being a nurse and understanding how physicians work this is unheard of. He was so kind and wanted to make sure I had the best results and felt the best. All of his staff were so caring and upbeat. His primary nurse was amazing. All of the nursing staff for the surgery were awesome. I had excellent results. I had shopped for the perfect Dr for this procedure. No one had pictures with the results like he had. He truly is amazing. He even removed moles on my stomach for free just so it would look as good as it could. He and his staff are at the top of their game!