34 Years Old, 2 Csections - Cedar Rapids, IA

It was a very easy decision to make this choice....

It was a very easy decision to make this choice. My pants just didn't zip up like they used to. I lost 35 pounds. I am now 1 day post op and am feeling good so far. After two csection my belly just hung over my pantS. It was time to make a change. It was a bi commitment to be off work, but will all be worth it when I get to see my stomach.

Day before

Was feeling nervous, but everyone was so great!

Day after - 1 day post op

Feeling really good. Had a great caretaker (my mom) and took my medication with Tylenol in between. She helped me to get up and I walked around the pool table every time I got up to go to the bathroom. Napped throughout the day. Made sure to not strain and had help with everything. Could not have asked for more. Not in any pain, the drain was a little strange to go around. As you can see by all the padding. I don't go back for 5 days, and have to call in my drain amounts every day(take them every 4 hours and strip my drain).

6 days post op

Took off the bandages and my stitches out of my belly button. I took a full shower! I have been just washing my hair and bathing with a washcloth!

Biggest help- putting snaps in my girdle. I am so thankful that Dr Grado recommended this option.
Still no drain out, he likes to wait 10-14 days.... Which is good I guess.

Feeling good and sleeping good. Started to slow down on the pain meds as I am not in pain. Getting up to move around every time I have to go to the bathroom.
Cedar Rapids Plastic Surgeon