CoolSculpt For Stubborn Abdominal Area - Cedar Rapids, IA

I am 39 years old, eat well & workout...

I am 39 years old, eat well & workout regularly. However, I was looking for help with the are of my abdominals above bellybutton that just wouldn't seem to budget. My experience far surpassed my expectations! As always, the staff at Dr. Andrews office in Cedar Rapids wS BEYOND amazing and accommodating to me! I am currently 4 weeks out and am already seeing result! I had ZERO downtime and minimal discomfort during or after the treatment. What little discomfort I had was minimized by a compression camisole for workouts and for the first several days. It was 100% worth it! Thank YOU for being AWESOME PCI Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery!!

SUPER Happy With Results

I just wanted post an updated photo. ????
Cedar Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Customer service is FABULOUS and I felt well informed. My schedule can be challenging and Katie always works with me to make sure I am able to achieve excellent results with my limited timeframe. I higly recommend Dr. Andrews, Courtney and Katie and Erika ... they are the BEST!!!