I Waited over 10 Years - Cedar Rapids, IA

I had thought about BA for many years. I went to...

I had thought about BA for many years. I went to many consultations with a variety of offices prior to making my decision. When I met the staff at PCI, I immediately felt comfortable. From the moment I called to inquire about my options, I felt so much care from EVERY person I came in contact with. The customer service I received was SO far and above any of my expectations. Katie (nurse) took more time than I ever imagined for me in the office and on the phone. I SO appreciate the staff finding a surgery date that worked with my hectic schedule! Ericka's (office) patience with contacting me for appointments and payments certainly didn't go unnoticed either. Courtney (PA) makes me feel at home every time I come in the office too! Finally, Dr. Andrews could not have been more kind or more professional. The amount if time he took to answer every one of my questions was astounding. His talent is a true gift and it's been a breathe of fresh air to have such an amazing experience in our health care system. Thank you to the team at Dr. Andrews office at PCI for making me feel like not only a million bucks, but also like I was your only patient!

6 month Post Op

I wanted to stop in and let everyone know "Lola and Ruby " as I lovingly call the sisters are fully paid for TODAY!!! I couldn't be happier with my results!! I know longer have to be concerned with what bra to wear with a strapless dress, etc. I am 100% back to all exercises and activities and feel GREAT!!!
Cedar Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Nothing short of EXCEPTIONAL customer service, professional, personal and AMAZINGLY talented surgeon and team!