Zerona Worked for Me!!!! - Cedar Park, TX

Had a baby and wanted to get rid of baby weight. I...

Had a baby and wanted to get rid of baby weight. I initially purchased 6 treatments. After the 6 they asked if I wanted 6 more. I thought hell no but when I looked at my before and after pics I was sprites at the difference so did another 6. The results were totally awesome! Of course they had me buy diet pills, firming xream all the other jazz BUT I did NONE of it because I wanted the results from the machine and not from my diet and exercise. Results vary and it's not a weight loss miracle. I was happy with results in the mirror!

the $1200 was for all 12 treatments. i just did the abdomen area. i think 12 treatments is pretty normal for good results from what i was told but who knows. i did NOT diet or exercise because i wanted to know if the actual laser was doing anything. treatments do not feel like anything. you literally lay there while a light (laser) shines on you. you actually feel pretty stupid the first time like, damn, did i just get scammed or what?! :) everyone is different but i had great results. i cannot update as to long term because i got pregnant again RIGHT after i finished with the 12 treatments!!!! :) :)
American laser skincare