45 Living with a BAD TT Done in 97 in Chatt.Tn - Cedar Park, TX

Dr. Dellinger made me feel and LOOK like woman...

Dr. Dellinger made me feel and LOOK like woman again. I had an awful TT that scared me mentally since 97 , my mons area was so HUGE omg i paid 15k to have it removed and my csection scar I woke up they were still there. But I have never felt so confident since I was 23 Dr. D and all the Beleza Babe staff are so awesome , so I'm 15 days out think how awesome I'm gonna look in 3 months then @ 6 months , cause I'm beyond THRILLED NOW , looking forward to Dr.Dellinger doing my breast augmentation in the spring.

Total Completely Discussed with this Dr. And his wife

So 9 months later I have a hole the size of an eraser head , that bleeds and drains fluid 24/7 also I've got an over hang over my scare , yes my pubic area looks like a normal female but now I'm bloated I had NO NOT any FAT removed from my stomach , I've called his offices yes offices they keep moving and his wife Nikki got very rude like I'm suppose to know how to find them , I gave up after Feb. and am seeing a lawyer in Houston ,we've found a lady in Ohio and in Florida that had the same experience. And then they say oh you need to lose 5% of ur bmi well funny how I didn't need to lose it when they swiped my credit card for 9,125$ if they would've have just gave my $ back so I can get fixed I need a reconstruction surgery this has effected every aspect of my life. My sex life my personal body image my ,mental is the worse I look WORSE than before I had this done , but the girls @ Beleza are fantastic , Karen , Joyce, Maria , & Dr . Broder has been exceptional in helping me get to this point, but Dr. David Dellinger & Nikki his spouse are insincere and uncooperative and elusive NEVER EVER alway them to do anything to you , Thanks for listening ladies ,and guys also.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

LOVE Dr. Dellinger & Nicky , Joyce they are so caring understanding , most importantly I knew he was truly listening to me and what I wanted, I felt very safe & cared for Genuinely as u know that's hard to get from most Dr's. I would follow him everywhere to be his patient, Nobody but Dr. Dellinger will touch me I'm so EXCITED to look towards my future because of him , Love You , Dr. Dellinger and Staff