46 Tyme for Me - Cedar Park, TX

Even after seeing all the reviews I still don't...

Even after seeing all the reviews I still don't know what to expect. Will post before pictures a week before. Right now I'm trying to change me eating habits and make better choices. I have seen some beautiful turn outs on here. The best so far has been DR and Ga. But I feel we are about to put TEXAS on the map.

Not BBL I must have written in wrong spot.

Smart lipo

Goterdon21Nov (power assisted lipo

Well, it all happened so fast. I got to Cedar Park Texas with DR . LAWRENCE Broder on 21 Nov2016 at 11:15. Appointment time was for 1:30. We started at 1:15. I was awake the whole time. I really don't care to discuss the rest for now. Because I'm pretty emotional and confused of the turn out for now. Will post pictures soon. I will tell you it has been a week and what I saw the first day is not what I see now. I'm stiff and swollen. I will trust this gets better.

Goterdon21Nov (power assisted lipo)

Nov 30/16 massage

I went to Beleza Med Spa Cedar Park Texas, with Dr.Lawrence Broder. FIRST of all I forgot to say I love his staff. They are beautiful from the front desk to the janitor. Meaning I love everything about his office. So today was beautiful. I attempted my massage today but I couldn't get it. I was still swollen and too tender. It has only been a week. I spoke to Dr. BRODER TODAY, yeasssss!! He remembered me! This was very important to me. I am so comfortable when I am at the Med Spa. Yes, I'm swollen, in a lil pain, mostly uncomfortable when it is time for bed. And using the bathroom. But from reading other post it goes with the territory. Bye for now..

December 2, 2016

Well, this first week has been rough I tell you. From the swelling to the mood swings to getting no rest because of it all. I'm actually doing all right. I moved around more yesterday and drove myself also. I still have burning sensations and swelling. I see a change but not much. When I got my consultation I was made aware of this not a weigh loss surgery. I stuck to my understanding. It is supposed to be body conturing. I'm treating it as a start. I love my results. I hate my recovery. I can't really exercise yet but I'm on my stationery bike (barley ) doing a slow paddle it is also a start.
Cedar Park Family Physician