Botox Mishaps

I have only had botox injections about 4 times. ...

I have only had botox injections about 4 times. One of those times, it caused headaches almost everyday. Another time, it caused one of my eyes to twitch. Another time, I got a migraine that lasted 24 hours, and the injector said he saw more wrinkles on the left side of my forehead so he injected that side and put none on the right side. This caused the weirdest looking science experiment where the left side was 100% completely paralyzed and my right side to have 100% movement, and whenever I made any facial expressions (which was pretty much all the time) it was noticeable. When he made the injections I was going to ask if it would cause asymmetry, but I figured he knew what he was doing. Boy, was I wrong. He did the same thing to the corners of my eyes, but since it was just a small area it wasn't very noticeable. I have had 3 injectors. The one time I didn't have lasting side effects was the first time. But I don't feel like I looked any better with the botox. In fact, I am not sure I looked better with any of the times.
Lone Star Derm

All injections were done at Lone Star Derm except for one of them - the one where I had headaches until the botox wore off months later.