36 Years Old, Female (Fran Polito) - Cedar Grove, NJ

All I can say is that Dr. Berlet and his staff is...

All I can say is that Dr. Berlet and his staff is heaven sent. I had a terrible experience with another doctor ( Kassir) which i had to endure the pain of rhinoplasty two times, by him, Which in my opinion is not a doctor. I went to Dr. Berlet and from day one he answered all my questions and was beyond patient with me. I had the procedure done in his office to fix the mistake of the other doctor. I was not put under , just numbed which i was anxious about but I can truly say it was amazing. I felt nothing. His staff was right there holding my hand and making sure I was okay. Dr. Berlet kept also asking me to make sure and I felt nothing.
I'm still speechless about this whole experience. Before Dr. Berlet, I saw all different doctors and no one compared to him. He is truly an incredible, caring, and compassionate doctor that is completely honest with you. My only regret is that by going to a previous doctor ( Kassir) was the biggest regret of my life. Please trust and believe what I am saying. Dr. Berlet is the way to go. He is worth every penny and I truly grateful for him and his staff. There are not enough of stars for how amazing him and his staff are!!!
Clifton Plastic Surgeon