Dr Manon

Really didn't have time to update my journey step...

Really didn't have time to update my journey step by step. I'll try as I have made it to the flat side successfully. Now I can't say everything I great as I have not see the results as yet however I am alive and well. The surgery was completed about 4 hours ago and I was in basically no pain. Right now I'm uncomfortable but the pain is tolerable. I haven't walked as yet and probably won't until tomorrow but I have my own room and my MIL is here as she speaks Spanish. Some of the nurses speak English but I trust her. I can't eat as yet just liquids to make sure my stomach is calm. I would recommend Dr manon to anyone as I love how they do things. I will update tomorrow when I get some rest

dissolvable sticthes struggles

I have dissolvable stitches in the corners of my scar and my belly button. The problem is that the stitch directly where my drain tube was is dissolving slower than the 1 in my belly button and it's causing the hole not to close. The 1s on the other side are causing the scar not to heal properly either. It's frustrating because I asked the doctor to remove the stitches because I've never seen the fishline looking stitches left in. I know they dissolve but it's hindering my healing now, I don't know if I should have a doctor cut them out of atleast clip them just above the skin. Dr manon and his assistant have been great otherwise, I've see where people can't get in contact with the doctor after they leave the DR but so far rossa has been great. She answers all my question even now and it's been 4 weeks since surgery and 2 weeks since my drain has been removed. I'm not sure if anyone has advice on what would be best for this situation. My dr advices me to keep cleaning and applying neosporin but im not sure what good that is doing after 2 weeks and it still bleeds. Everything is else is great, swelling is minimal, I wear my faja 23 hours daily and I got it adjusted twice.

Healing better

I decided to remove the stitches myself and I'm happy I did. I cleaned the tiny scissors with antibacterial soap and alcohol, I did the same with my wound and cut the knots and pull out the stitches on my left side. They slid out pretty easily, the 1 on the right had no knot so I just slipped where it exited the skin as close as possible. The right side has started closing but the left side is a little swollen, really hope it's not infected. My scar is looking good for the most part. I just want to get past this swelling. Uugh ????

Before and after

I only had a tummy tuck and side Lipo, no bbl so thinking I might go back for that and hips but living my results so far. Sides are still bruised but and darker than normal but swelling is not as bad as before. I've gotten my stage 2 garment taken in 3 times since the surgery as the swelling subsided. I have 2 small lumps under my incision in the pubic region, they don't hurt so I'm praying it's stitches that haven't dissolved and not an infection. I dont touch the scar unless I'm wearing a glove and i still clean with antibacterial soap and alcohol twice daily . Really terriefied of getting an infection . My scar is not too bad, starting celacyn at 8-9weeks after all wounds are closed. I posted some before pics so you can see where I'm coming from and the miracle dr manon performed.
We Manon

He was understanding, and spoke English