48 Years Old Liposculpture , TT N BUTT Augmentation. Dominican Republic, DO

So far my experience with the staff has been...

So far my experience with the staff has been excellent got my questions answered got a quote now waiting for my date can't wait to be on the flat side n big booty!! Ms. Mabel n Leslie have great customer service skills. Can't wait to look like a DOLL!! #Dr. Almonte #DOLL!! Yeah boy????????
Will keep RS members posted n I will post my before n after pics!!

TT, LIPO N BBL

I'm excited but getting nervous my date is getting close!!!

Dr. Fatima Almonte Doll!!

Hi DOLLS!! I'm back finally I got it done I went to DR APRIL 11, 2016 n got back APRIL 22, 2016.. Must say that Dr. FATIMA ALMONTE is the BEST.???????? I Love her n her crew very loving, sweet make u feel so comfortable. I am HAPPY with my results but I'm still swollen. I'm going to put up pictures from before n after as my healing n my progress continues.

Tt n BBL update

Loving the results
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Almonte does a great job!! I have family n friends that have their body done by Dr. Almonte n they look great so I choose to be a Dr. Almonte DOLL!!! They respond fast got my quote quickly.. Dr. Almonte, assistant MABEL is awesome such a sweetheart!!