Tummy Tuck, and Breast Augmentation - Dominican Republic

At 17 I was pregnant with my first child, I gave...

At 17 I was pregnant with my first child, I gave birth at 18 my body was completely destroyed I was very depressed always crying and complaining about my body. I would lay in bed for days without wanting to look at myself in the mirror. At 21 I had my second child, I became very over weight feeling even worst about my body. One year later I started to research and was not too much satisfied with any doctor. I was recommended Dra. Feliz by my mother in laws friend. Fell in love with her work, when I met her I was in love with the human she is. She saved my life.
My doctor Katherine Feliz Camilo has been so sweet to me and my family. She didn't treat me like a patient she has made me feel like family. Bed side manners have been perfect!

3 days post op. Sorry a little late

1month and 11days post op

The swelling has been going down. I'm soo happy! I took off the faja one night to go out. Girls don't remove it wait til you're fully healed to take off the faja!!! 3months is how long you should keep it on! Possibly sleep with it afterwards. But soo far loving my results.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Sweetest person ever! Love my doctor. I'm really glad I picked her! Her team and her made me feel comfortable and at home.