Needed to Fix my Postpartum Abdomen - Dominican Republic, DO

I recommend her 100%!!! Dr Matos' ethics,...

I recommend her 100%!!! Dr Matos' ethics, knowledge and personality are superb!! Always putting the patient's first, she will make the right decision based on the treatment and the results you desire!! Will defenelty do another surgery with her if I need it!! Perfection at its best!!!
You can talk to her over the phone and schedule a consultation. The clinic she works at is extremely clean, has its own laboratory, rooms are private (one patient per room), the nurses are amazing!!!! Never had to wait for my call bell to be answered!! Everyone exudes professionalism!! The facility is state of the art!! One of the best decisions I've made is having my surgery done by Dr Matos!!!

I did the procedure because I wanted to feel...

I did the procedure because I wanted to feel better about my appearance with and without clothes on! After my twins' pregnancy, my belly was flabby and with lots of stretch marks and no amount of exercise was helping it, so I decided to have a tummy tuck !. Best decision of my life! Worth every penny!!!

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dra Matos was recommended to me by a friend who had a procedure performed by her! I spoke with Dra. Matos via phone before going to DR. I arrived in DR a few days before my procedure in order to discuss the matter with Dra Matos a d to have all the pertinent blood work and cardiology work up done! First, being an ICU nurse myself, my main concern was safety! My fears evaporated it the instant I met Dra Matos; she explained all the risks and benefits of having the tummy tuck and liposuction done down to the bottom; the clinic is excellent!!! Very clean, modern, it has its own laboratory, group of intensivists, cardiologists, and much more!! The rooms are private, and the nurses are amazing!!! I never had to wait for my call bell to be answered, it was done right away!!! The post care was very smooth! Went to the clinics for my appointments and followed the Dr's orders like it was written in stone! I had mine done almost 7 years ago, and even thou I've gained a few pound (which I'm working on loosing) my shape and abdomen have remained as flat as the first day!!! I so much love her work, ethics, love for her work, dedication to her patients, and professionalism, that if I need to have another procedure done, Dra Matos will be the only plastic surgeon to touch me!!! She is amazing!!!..