30 with a Spongebob Body. Dominican Republic, DO

So today is my first step in my journey to...

So today is my first step in my journey to becoming a hot mom, lol. I can't wait to slay at the PTA meetings. I'm going with Dr. Mannon in the DR. I'm not switching like slot of dolls I see that are booked but see another surgeons work and hop on the bandwagon. Nope, not this girl. I'm planning to go in Oct 2017 but hoping to have save all the money by April.

Patiently waiting.

So I'm thinking about moving my surgery date up to April. I just got a new job and told myself that I'm putting away 500 a month and then when I get my taxes I'm going to put away all of it and hopefully I'll have the money by may. I'm tired of waiting and seeing all the other Manon dolls hell I want to be one too lol. So as I sit here on shift I'm kinda contemplating getting a second job so I'll have the money sooner. So, dolls what did you do to save money? My husband takes care of the household bills but told me if I wanted the surgery I'd have to pay for it myself. It's only a part time job so it's not going to be enough. I love him but he has a point.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon