Dr. Manon Fixed What Contreras Messed Up-Dominican Republic, DO

I went to Dr. Contreras March 23rd 2015 and had a...

I went to Dr. Contreras March 23rd 2015 and had a supposed BBL but had only the incision above my butt crack. He did nothing.

Dr. Manon is someone who I contacted when I was about 3 weeks post op! He didnNOT quote me meaning he wasn't money hungry. Instead he comforted me and told me to be patient. Gave me post op instructions to follow even tho it was my first time even speaking to him.

So, over the last 6 months I had made my "final decision" on a doctor..... Like 5 different times! Lol

In March, I looked into Doctor Manon again. Followed his patients on Instagram and joined his secret FB group. I immediately sent my deposit.

I am now one week post op and EXTREMELY happy with my results! So is my boyfriend. He says he "can tell it was done right this time" lollll

Doctor Manon and I spoke they WHATSAPP for a month. He greeted me like we were family in person. I was so happy to meet him AND his assistant Diana. They were both very pleasant. They were NOT dry, nonchalant and standoffish.

I had issues at Tropical Deluxe Recovery Home and they both were ready to step in on my behalf and VERY concerned about my well being. They were angry for me. They checked on me even after I arrived back to the states.

I am satisfied with my experience this time and it's made me stop being angry with Contreras.

Thank you doctor Manon for being a man of your word, honest, caring, humble and great at what you do. I'm going to refer you to everyone who wants to know where this hot body came from!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Manon is a WONDERFUL doctor who can and WILL deliver amazing results if you allow him to