27 Years Old, Mom of an Amazing 3 Years Old Boy! and Counting the Days for my TT, BBL, and Lipo with Dra. Tania Medina DR. !!!

Hi everyone, My name is Gaby, I am an 27 years...

Hi everyone,

My name is Gaby, I am an 27 years old mother of a 3 years old baby boy who is my pride and joy!
I live in Europe ( The Netherlands ) but I am from the Dominican Republic.
I have always struggled with my weight, after having my baby boy it just got worst specially my waist area and my back.
My whole live I have dreamed of a nice slim waist and round big booty lol.
After an traumatic break up with my baby’s father I got depressed.
Didn’t want to leave the house, just wanted to be alone and sit and eat and sleep and cry my days off.
It took me 2 years to get over my tears and pain and here I am!
Ready to start a new live and enjoy every second of it.
Therefore I will be flying to the Dominican Republic in June, to have a:
Liposuction + tummy tuck + fat transferred to but surgery.
After allot of research on reals self and youtube I finally found my surgeon, her name is DR. Walkiris Robles in the Dominican Republic.
I haven’t met her in person yet but I can tell she is very professional, she replies every question, doubt etc.
I also love her before and after on several patients.
My weight is 220 pounds, I have to lose 30 pounds to be able to have the surgery.
I will give it my all to achieve this goal, so I am open for suggestions.
Tnx guys,

received my quote

hi everyone even though I just started on real self I really feel the support and the kindness of this community , I got my quote for my "Tummy tuck + liposuction on waist, armpits, back + Brazilian Butt Lift"

TOTAL: US$ 5200.00 ( incl. recovery house )

TOTAL: US$ 4350.00 ( excl. Recovery house )
Note: if you decided to have this package you have to reserve in a hotel or Recovery House. Also you have to bring an extra 400.00 for medicine and transportation."

As I have family members in the Dominican Republic, I guess I won’t be taking the recovery house package. But I am happy to say that it’s a reasonable price!
All tough I wonder what u guys think, What would you do? Yes or no on the recovery house?
Hope to hear from u guys
I’m supper excited guys!

wish photos!!!

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO GUYSSS!! HELP!!

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ALL KNOW I WHAS VERRY EXCITED ABOUT MY SX WITH DRA. ROBLES @ DR.
BUT DUE TO THIS INCIDENT REGARDING THE 2 RECENT DEATH IM HAVING DOUBTS ABOUT GOING TO ROBLES, I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!
I LOVE HER RESULTS, HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS BEEN IN THIS SITUATION?
PLEASE HELP I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?

changed my mind !! im going for DRA. Tania Medina DR. now!!!

Dear all,

I have been giving it allot of thoughts and after many sleepless night I have decided to go with dra. Tania Medina in DR.
I contacted her and she responded right away. Her price is reasonable she quote me $6000 for a BBL+TT+LIPO+BA.
I just could not get in contact with dr. robles and she has been very unprofessional in my opinion.
So for me DR. Median it is,
I’ll keep u guys posted
Hugs and kisses ( future medina doll )

Hey ladies I just made my deposit and got my SX date.......

Soooooo i just send my deposit ladies !!! I could not be more happy and excited and thankful to my god almighty! My surgery will be on June 2nd 2015! As you all know I will be having surgery with Dra. Tania Medina on DR. Yesterday I contacted Loren who is Dra. Medina’s assistant, and she was wonderful ! She is so kind and professional she really is a doll. As I am living in the Netherlands, western union did not pay out in dollars in DR ( don’t ask me why cause I have no idea ) so I had to send the money to my dad paid out in pesos, so he could buy the dollars for me in DR. He went personally to the CECILIP clinic to bring the deposit of 300$ to Dra. Medina. And even though he was sceptic about my surgery he became very confident after seeing with his own eyes the CECILIP clinic, he said : The clinic is gorgeous, very modern, I saw many patients in the waiting room who have already had surgery and where there for post evaluation, all of them looked amazing. Not to mention he probably asked 101 questions to Loren “LOL” but he loved her she’s the best he said. So with my deposit paid, and my dad’s blessing I am on my way to become a Medina’s doll on June 2nd. Wwhhhhoooohhhooooppppp!!!!!

more wish pics "a girl can dream right?"

If I could only......