Want my Body Back After Weight Gain/gastric Banding and Kids. Dominican Republic, DO

I have been researching Doctors to get my body...

I have been researching
Doctors to get my body back and feel whole again. I had been heavy for most of my teenage and adult years. In 2008 I decided to undergo the lap band surgery. I lost about 140lbs, to my surprise even with exercise and youth on my side,my body did not bounce back. I work in the healthcare field in the states. I found Dr. Gustavo Almanzar on realself.com. He has a 5 star rating and upon meeting him I saw how compassionate he is about what he does. He made me feel like I was in good hands by always putting my well being first. I arrived in DR with preconceive notions, thinking the worst, but from the moment I met with Dr. Gustavo Almanzar I was put at ease. He answered all my questions thoroughly, and speaks english fluently. I felt comfortable to have him operate on me. He's simply the best. He won't put your life in danger and is very very sincere. My transformation is just starting, he did a wonderful job with my tummy tuck. Im looking forward to going back in September for my breast, arms and thighs. The clinic is beautiful and the staff at Cecilip are superb. The aftercare is unreal, his assistant Catherine is so sweet, she went above and beyond to make sure that I was comfortable. Both Catherine and Dr. Almanzar are very attentive to all of your needs. I'm happy to have been in their care.

I have to pinch myself.

I'm loving my new tummy,Ladies no side fat. #Gustavo's HIGHNESS# nonstop. Can't wait for my full transformation.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon