Breast Lift with Implants - Dominican Republic

Originally i wanted to get butt implants and...

originally i wanted to get butt implants and breast implants done at the same time but i was told that was not possible. i went with the breast implants with the lift, a little touch up on my lipo and a little bbl. i already had bbl and lipo done before but i wanted more volume on my bbl. the doc quoted me 4400 for my procedure. the first night was a little painful but nothing too crazy. i would say that the worst pain ever is when you do lipo and have to get your massages done. nothing can compare to that pain! lol......but luckily since i only had a little touch up on my lipo i honestly had no pain at all. by the 2nd day of my surgery i was walking and feeling well. i was told by my doc not to lift my arms up and to wear the bra garment for 3 months.
i have to mention that this doctor was great when it came to communicating. any time i had any question or concern, i would write him on whats app and he would AlWAYS respond back. so far i love my results for my breast, although i am nervous about the scarring. i measure the same as i did before for my waist line but i can see a big difference on my upper back. i had some fat that was not grafted on my previous surgery and it is now gone. i would say my butt looks the same to me but i understand that i probably did not have much fat to take out.
also i want to add that i was very nervous about the size of my breast, i didn't want anything too big being that im short, but the doc understood me and i think they are the perfect size. each breast has a different size implant because i had one that was way bigger than the other, so i think my doc did a perfect job.
the only thing i disliked was that i didn't have any scars on my back and now i do, due to the lipo on my back, and the scars sit too high for me. when i wear jeans or shorts or my panties they do not cover them. i want to buy any product that can make these scars disappear!

7 weeks post up

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

very attentive. any questions or concerns that i had he was always there to answer asap especially after surgery!