59 Year Old Woman, 2 Kids, Lots of Surgeries

I have tried for years to get rid of the extra fat...

I have tried for years to get rid of the extra fat in my abdominal area. I have had several surgeries and each time my abdominal area became bigger and bigger. I also lost a tremendous amount of weight, however nothing in that area. As skinny as I became, my abdominal area did not go down. Not through the weight loss nor exercise. I saw several plastic surgeons, but many did not want to listen to me and/or cost an extreme amount of money. One even stated that my insurance would never pay for it. I was not interested in "all the work" that could do. I just wanted my abdominal area to go down.

I finally met Dr. Tag. He finally listened to me. He and his office staff went to work with my insurance company. They took pictures, contacted my personal physician for information where she has treated me for rashes for years, and even my weight loss physician who also documented the problem. My insurance approved me right away.

On June 7, 2016, I under went surgery. Dr. Tag was very honest with me and let me know that there were several areas he could not work on, but he would try. He stated that he would give it the best try, but I should be happy with the results. I AM VERY HAPPY. For the first time in years, I do not have all that skin hanging and no more rashes. I am still recovering but I wish I had met him years ago when I first had the problem. Thank you so much to Dr. Tag and his office staff. They are so professional and responsive. I would recommend him to anyone.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tag is extremely professional and for the first time I felt someone finally listened to me. He was responsive and took his time to explain the procedure to me. I had a lot of questions and he patiently answered each one. He did not promise me the moon, but he stated he would do his best. I appreciated that. I would recommend him to anyone.