26 Years Old, Petite Frame from A+ to C Moderate plus - Castle Hill, AU

I've been wanting big boobs since I was in high...

I've been wanting big boobs since I was in high school. Ever since I started working and financially independent I stared researching for breast augmentation. I hesitated a lot whether if I should have boobs job as I was prepared for the worst and I've read some really bad stories about BA gone wrong. This year I finally made my mind and I know the only thing I need to make sure is to find a qualified surgeon who can minimize any possible problems. After a lot of researches on PS, I eventually decided to go with Dr. Lim as I would like to have a surgeon who is serious about the work they are doing rather than too much of self promotion. I found Dr. Lim is qualified surgeon with extensive experience in plastic surgery, his previous patients cannot be happier with the results they are getting from all of the reviews I read.

I booked my first consultation with Dr. Lim in Sep. I've done a lot of researches I knew I would want moderate plus profile silicone implants before the consultation. I tried different cc's on and eventually I really liked moderate plus 275 cc. Since I have a smaller body frame I think smaller implants will fit my body better. Dr. Lim noticed that my left chest wall is a bit higher than right as soon as he saw me, also it seems like my left boob is slightly fuller than right. We tried different profiles and sizes for my right boob however I felt that the difference will be event more noticeable if we use different implants. Dr. Lim agreed so I decided to use same implants on both side and I am prepared that my boobs won't be 100% the same after surgery since I have asymmetry to start with.

Second consultation was quick, it's more like a final confirmation of the size and Dr. answered a few more questions. I wanted to achieve a more natural look with a nice cleavage. The only thing is after I showed Dr. my dream boobs photos he said no two people can have exactly same result which made me a bit uncertain about how my boobs will look like after surgery, however I trust he will do a great job so I booked my surgery with Dr. Lim.

I wasn't nervous at all on the surgery day, after Dr. Lim marked on me the nurse took me to the operation theatre. His team was amazing, when I woke up Dr. Lim was there and told me that my result was great.

First four days was in pain and I am not gonna lie, it's different kind of pain from I what I expected. My chest was very sore if I move around. The fifth date was a lot better and seventh date was a benchmark, I felt no pain at all just cannot use my chest muscles. I was lucky that my boobs were never too high or square looking after surgery. They looked swollen and 275 cc's looked huge on me in the first one week.

3.5 weeks post op

Waiting for them to become soft...
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lim is professional and experienced. His team is very caring, everyone in Dr. Lim's team has been amazing and helpful. I am 3.5 weeks out of my BA surgery and so far I am happy with my result.