Had a Baby, After Breast Feeding Needed Breast Implants - Castle Hill, AU

After having a baby and breast feeding my breasts...

After having a baby and breast feeding my breasts became smaller then what they originally were and also saggy! so a friend referred me to Dr Jake lim who did a fantastic job on hers. As soon as I got there everybody was so friendly and welcoming! Jake was very professional and gave me great advice on what size to go and what the procedure will entail, he also gave me lots of reading information to take home which answered any further questions I had! on the day of the procedure I was nervous, but Jake assured me everything would be fine! after the procedure everything had gone well and Jake was there again to make sure I was okay! its been 6 months since and I'm so happy with the way the look! they are not saggy anymore and I didn't even have to get a lift! they are exactly how I in visioned them to look and I am so glad that I chose Jake lim! would highly recommend him to everyone!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Jake lim is very professional! he is good at what he does, answered all my questions and helped me decide what's best for me! his very friendly and kind and helped me when I was feeling nervous about my procedure I was glad to have my procedure done by him he made me feel comfortable and safe.