23 Years Old with Acne Scarring - Tampa, FL

I had my peel done today, it was a pleasant...

I had my peel done today, it was a pleasant experience with only a bit of burning sensation. It took about twenty minutes. Caroll explained what I should do as far as after care and the dos and donts for the next five days while my skin peels. I will keep updating everyday as my begins to peel and my final result.

Day 1

My skin feels tight, and looks pink. I'll probably start peeling tomorrow.

Day "3"

Just to clarify I say "day 3" in quotes because it technically been 3 full days since I had my peel done at 4pm in the evening. ANYHOW I woke up and had hardly any peeling but I took a shower and washed my face and then I noticed peeling starting around my nose and some around my chin.

Day "3" Night

My face started peeling really bad and I was out in the sun for about ten minutes and my face had water blisters all over it :( it hurt pretty bad so I will make sure to totally stay out of the sun for the next week to avoid this happening again.

4th day morning

So I'm peeling pretty good now and I'm not feeling any pain anymore from the sun yesterday

Day 5

Most of my face is peeled aside from some small areas, it feels really raw a still red but I do notice a difference in my scarring and in pigment the parts that have peeled are so smooth. I saw my esthetician this morning and she said everything looks great and I should peel one more time but it will be more flakey. I bought a package of 3 so I'll get another peel in 6 weeks or so.

Day 6

My skin is a little dry and flakey but it appears that the peeling is about all done. Thankfully!

Day 6 pictures

My pictures for day 6 didn't upload so here they are
Caroll Delo

Carol was friendly, professional, and informative.